Welcome back! In-person worship has resumed!
As we work together for “normalcy” and returning to in-person worship, please know we are fully committed to your safety. We miss our church family and want to see you back; however, please do not feel obligated or pressured to return until you feel comfortable to do so. Our in-person services will be livestreamed at www.prbcnc.com/livestream or on Facebook.
High-risk individuals are encouraged to stay home during this initial phase. High-risk would include:
* people with underlying medical conditions
* people with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
* People who have serious heart conditions
* People who are immunocompromised
Individuals with the following symptoms are also asked to stay at home:
* Persistent cough
* Shortness of breath
* Repeated shaking
* Muscle pain
* Sore throat
* Loss of taste or smell
Please be aware of the following:
* Maintain six-foot social distancing
* Use hand sanitizer when entering the building
* Families should sit together during worship services
* Seating will be adjusted to maintain social distancing
Sunday School 9:45 am
Morning Service: 11:00 am
Evening Service: 6:00 pm
Worship Service: 7:00pm
At our church, one of our goals is to help you understand and apply God’s Word. We believe that the Bible has the power to transform your life from the inside out. Every message is posted online so you can listen again and share with a friend. Enjoy!